To access the funds your Beneficiary must be enrolled in an eligible course(s) as defined as under the Income Tax Act (Canada), these include:
- Institutions including community colleges, CEGEPs and universities
- Part-time, vocational, technical, trade and religious schools
- Distance learning and correspondence courses
- Any full-time university program outside of Canada that is three weeks or longer
- Any other post-secondary program outside of Canada that is 13 weeks or longer
For additional information on eligible programs, as defined by the Government of Canada visit the following links:
Have a question about program eligibility? We can help you. Reach out to us at 1-877-333-7377 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.