Once your beneficiary is enrolled in an eligible post-secondary school, you can start withdrawing your RESP funds to pay for school. CST will send you an email to let you know when it's time to access your funds. You will then be able to request your withdrawals directly from the secure site. For additional details on how to withdraw money for post-secondary education, please see the attached guide.

Alternatively, you can complete the attached EAP Application form and email it back to us at [email protected]